According to his website, Tim is dedicated to helping:
- Create students who take initiative to improve their school’s culture.
- Enable teachers and parents to understand why today’s teens act the way they do.
- Correct crippling parenting styles and disengaging teaching styles.
- Gain the attention of a younger generation so that they listen.
- Equip students to think and act like authentic leaders.
- Guide unprepared adolescents toward productive adulthood.
Please check out this link to his 52 Leadership Ideas.
Which do you see yourself able to apply? Read thru these activities and make it a goal to try one with your class before school is out.